When I found this beautiful Versace cotton and silk blend, the pattern really took me by surprise and I thought it would be properly showcased in the dress form of Laurel by Colette. I decided on (under) lining with a silk georgette. Because the pattern design, I decided against sleeves. One of the options I really liked is the small ruffle neckline but I simply could not manage to baste and gather the length necessary (it kept shredding). So….I went on a scavenger hunt for a ruffler foot. It is a weird, clunky foot that looks intimidating but really is not. Just like the walking foot, the bar has to go under the horizontal needle screw. I will do a post on this later, for now I have a pic of it on my Flikr account “notesonaneedle”. I slipstitched the arm & neckline binding as well as the hem. It took a bit more time but it really was worth it.